General

I suggest you ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. CONTAINER MANAGEMENT SYSTEM | BREAKBULK SYSTEM | CARRIER SOLUTION

Intellect eShip is a complete enterprise system that has incorporated end-to-end functionality for the Shipping Line principal and agents. Intellect eShip is developed on a single platform design and an intuitive, web based user interface. It includes comprehensive voyage planning and estimating capabilities to assist in establishing route configurations and profitability projections. It provides the ability to establish and manage controls of the operational processes as well as the effective management of Liner assets.

For more details:

Intellect Technologies
    4301 U.S. Highway 1,
    Suite 120,
    Monmouth Junction,
    NJ - 08852, USA

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    • eCustoms | ISF 10+2 | AUTOMATED MANIFEST SYSTEM | AUTOMATED EXPORT SYSTEM | Automated Commercial Environment | Automated Brokerage Interface

Intellect eCustoms is a web based solution that provides seamless interfacing to Customs for US, Mexico, Canada, Panama, and other governmental agencies. The flexibility of Intellect eCustoms allows users to proactively monitor and track shipments through the Customs process, and receive status notifications. Exception management features help to avoid mistakes from occurring and in turn eliminate potential fines and delays. It is an ideal, cost effective SaaS solution for Forwarders/NVOCC’s, Shipping Liners/Agencies, exporters, and importers to establish collaborative e-commerce with various government systems.

One-stop solution that satisfies requirements for ISF (10+2), ACE, AES, ABI.

Key Features

Easy to use web…

12 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Intellect | eShip Solution | Shipping Line Solutions | Ocean Carriers | RoRo System | Shipping Solution | Shipping Software

Intellect Technologies is a company that develops innovative software solutions, and provides I.T and management consultancy services for all vertical logistics and supply chain markets. It was organized by gathering a dedicated team of business and technical experts located in the headquarters in Monmouth Junction.

Intellect Technologies is committed to providing high quality and cutting-edge solutions to the Freight Logistics and Liner Shipping industries. By employing transportation business domain and technology experts, we deliver our products and services to our customers with integrity and professionalism that will meet the demands for comprehensive and cost effective solutions.

Intellect Technologies
        4301 U.S.…

12 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Intellect Technologies | Freight Forwarders | Logistics Solutions | Liner Shipping Software

Intellect Technologies has provided enterprise Information Technology solutions to the Freight Logistics and Liner Shipping industries for several years. We provide a wide range of innovative products and services that is applicable for all sized companies.

15 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)